Crescendo is always looking for motivated individuals with a high regard to customer satisfaction. Projects are located in the Hamptons & NYC.
Job duties to include:
- Install A/V & automation systems.
- Program URC and Control4 Systems
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Performs all tasks required to completely install a/v systems to meet customer specifications.
- Performs a variety of manual labor tasks involved in physical installation using hand and power tools. Review prints and riser diagrams to verify mounting locations and cable routes.
- Troubleshoot and fix systems.
- Tasks include continual learning of new products, upgrades, and software programs related to systems. Job requires overtime and driving to different job sites. Installers are required to work on different jobs simultaneously requiring adequate records of tasks and frequent communications to update Project Manager.
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Disability Insurance
- Optional Dental
Salary: Based on experience
- At least 3 years experience in installing a/v & automation systems.
- Experience with Crestron, Control4, & Lutron systems.
- Should have some leadership experience needed to instruct installation assistants to perform basic tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Requires the ability to lift 50-60 lbs., climb, crawl, and raise things overhead.
- Minimum High school graduate. Must be able to read and write at basic english proficiency. Applicant must be able to perform basic math functions. Can read CAD generated prints and building blueprints and riser diagrams.